Today, even if you search, it is very difficult to find those people who do not communicate on the Internet using instant messengers. Statistics for the past year, for example, shows that only WhatsApp is installed in every second person – it is more than hundreds of millions of devices around the world.
Together with the popularity of online communication and appropriate tools for this, many users have a question about the security of correspondence. Let’s try to figure out whether it is possible to conduct virtual communication so that neither Big Brother, nor the NSA read the dialogue, and also find out what kind of a secure messenger is. Each message, no matter whether it is text or voice, is stored locally on devices by the sender and by the recipient. In addition, all the same message, before it is delivered to the addressee, will pass a long-distance route through various networks and, in addition, pass through server equipment. In the first case, the message history can be slightly controlled. In the second, it will simply not be possible to have any effect on the secret of correspondence. The problem of confidentiality, of course, can be solved by encryption.Read more
Everything that is used massively for communication is unsafe!
Take, for example, Skype, known to everyone and everyone. Just 10 years ago, it was a convenient, excellent and completely secure messenger. Even government officials could not crack it. Today, information security experts, unfortunately, do not guarantee the security of this protocol and system.
If someone thinks that he has a secure messenger, then experts argue that it is not. FSB officers receive correspondence from Viber, WhatsApp is easier than printing SMS from mobile operators. Apple’s iMessage is also not entirely secure. So, anyone can get correspondence, and big companies are unlikely to want to argue with the state. But, as is known from the school physics course, there is a reaction to every action – the very fact that users have to work with poorly protected software for communication has led to the emergence of solutions that we position for you as a secure messenger.Read more
Messenger is a modern, powerful, convenient and simple product, for people who care about their safety and are always in touch.
Our instant messenger is the first private, anonymous, secure messenger in the world that provides real encryption of conversations and correspondence. In our instant messenger you can encrypt messages you send and receive with the help of 15360 bit key. (burglary versus end-to-end encryption). Your message is encrypted on your phone and is decrypted only on the recipient’s phone, if a password has been set for decryption on this phone. All the way to the recipient, the message is encrypted. If your message is intercepted, it will remain useless.Read more
How encryption works
You can independently check the encryption. Encrypt the message on your phone and send to the recipient’s device. If the recipient does not enter the decryption key on his phone, he will not be able to read your message.
- 1. You need to select the user Uaround with whom you want to chat and go to chat with him.
- 2. In the text entry field, in the right corner there is an icon “lock”, click on it.
- 3. In the new window, enter and confirm your key consisting of at least 8 characters. The application will translate your codeword into a bit key. If the operation is successful, you will be taken back to the chat screen.
- 4. Now write and send your messages. All messages in this chat will be encrypted.
- 5. The recipient will receive messages from you in encrypted form. In order for the recipient to be able to decrypt incoming messages, he needs to enter the key as on the sender’s phone.
- 6. After entering the key on the recipient’s phone, he will be able to read and send you encrypted messages. You can replace the key at any time or remove encryption.
- 7. For each chat, you can install a separate key.
- 8. The decryption of chat messages occurs on the fly, all messages in the base of the phone are stored in encrypted form.
9. The implementation of receiving and sending messages on the server side does not provide for the storage of your correspondence. This eliminates the possibility of your messages falling into the wrong hands.Read more